Solid stormjewel

The gem Solid stormjewel Is a Unique Gem and cant be placed in more than 1 item.
The Robot is asking me to put in 3 of them…
Plzz fix the gem in the Robot cos it says it is not a Unique Gem.

Post a snapshot where this is happening and we can take a closer look. Instructions on how to do that here:

Same thing happening to me, if I select epic gems it tells me to equip multiple, but all of them are unique equipped in phase 2

Follow the instructions in my previous post for making a snapshot, and I’ll take a closer look at your case.

Snapshot : 7a66ce00c2234c8bac7cb6b0a5376a80

It tells me to equip 5x Delicate Stormjewel which are currently unique equipped, so I can’t do more than one. It does this for all gems, hit, int, agi, etc etc

Those are unique equipped but the best in bags feature tells me to do multiple, that is possible, but in a later patch when TOC or ICC comes out, then they are not unique anymore.

Thanks for the snapshot – we’ll take a look and figure out why the unique constraint is missing on those gems.

52836d40ea884ac48ac54c2d765cc8e4

Same thing happening again, recommending 2 epic gems, but ONLY one can be equipped, regardless of color.

Pls fix again :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll take a look – it would be really helpful if Blizzard actually put the proper unique category on those gems… we’ll go through and manually add a unique category for stormjewels.