WoW Classic Optimizer is Live!

Moved to separate post :slight_smile:

So I tried it but without simulation and dps numbers it really isn‘t a help and for me not worth paying. What I need is a simulation like in retail where I can change talents and gear and test dps afterwards. BiS lists are everywhere in the internet. Of course best in bags is a nice option but a minor one.

Fair enough! We’re not going to be making a simulator for classic. We have created mathematical models for each spec that estimate DPS/healing/mitigation and then we use that to rank the gear.

Hi !
I’m not into Vanilla but i wanted to show my support to all of you !

Hi there!

iam a 2H Fury Warrior. A have a question regarding hit chance in your classic tool. I currently have 9% hit from gear equipped because all guides before your classic optimizer said 9% is mandatory for 2H (no axe, using Sulfuras) without Weaponskill. For some reason your tool tells me to drop 5% hit from my gear and go only with 4% total hit from gear.

Is there something wrong with your calc or are all the guides online wrong?

Sorry for the bad english.
Skagrim

1 Like

Here you will have more information about this :

1 Like

Just reinstated my premium account and classic, as I said I would. I really appreciate your team’s diligence and hard work, I sincerely hope it pays out for you guys in the end.
Thank you.

Thank you, and we hope you enjoy using the classic optimizer!

Am I reading this correctly? I’ve been a paying ASM member since the beginning and I have to pay more for Classic? /sadface

We have a blog post talking about why it is an add-on to the premium sub.